UV printing technology – it’s printing on hard and flexible surfaces (for ex.: laminate, glass, mirror, plastic, ceramics, plywood, wood, metal, diverse cloth etc.).
UV printing technologies has many advantages among other printing methods:
- Universality – possibility to print on hard and flexible surfaces. Hundreds of potential applications in various fields: from furniture, equipment industry to advertising, interior design etc. We don’t need special technical preparation for production – with working file we can print one unit as well as thousands of squares. We can print on surfaces from 2 metres of width and 5 cm of thickness.
- Quality – as paint doesn’t soak in to the covering surfaces, the image gets brighter and more accurate. Print quality reaches 1080 Dpi resolution.
- Resistance – printing is much more resistant (in comparison with current technologies) to rubbing, scratching. Paint manufacturers gives 3 years guaranty for UV resistance outdoors without any additional coating.
- Speed – with working file we can start printing in few minutes. The special drying or preparation for further use isn’t necessary. Available print output of 40 m2 per hour.
- Ecology – UV printing changes digital printing because this technology is environmentally friendly, doesn’t use any solvents, doesn’t emit toxic substances and prints on non-absorbing materials.