Laser (CO2) can engrave on plastic, wood, plywood, paper, tissue and skin sheets.
Laser engraving is usually used for:
- marking of diplomas, awards and compliments texts;
- staff-name lettering on the wall or desktop;
- numbers, trinkets, identification cards, jettons lettering;
- marking of letters, inscriptions, logotypes, symbols;
- marking of the ornamental items in furniture;
- marking of souvenirs (ballpoint pen, trinkets, lighters);
- side-engraving of seal, etc.
The maximum size of a detail: 1200×1600 mm